Refund Policy for Paid Consults
- In case a Healthcare Practitioner (HCP) is not available to respond to a paid consult, You can report the issue to Impala Telemed and request for cancellation, post which Impala Telemed will process the refund amount equalling to the total actual amount paid by You, including any internet handling fees. However, the refund will not include the discount value provided by Impala Telemed.
- In the event it is proved that a HCP has acted in a manner that is against any applicable laws, Impala Telemed shall provide complete refund to You, subject to investigation undertaken by Impala Telemed.
- In the event it is proved that You have demonstrated abusive nature during the consult, You shall not be eligible for any refund and Impala Telemed/HCP shall be entitled to take any legal action as applicable.
- You are allowed a period of seven (7) days to report any consult as incomplete or unsatisfactory, and request for a refund. No refund requests shall be entertained thereafter.
- You can request a refund from Your consult chat screen or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- In the event Impala Telemed establishes that Your refund claim meets the above conditions, Impala Telemed shall process the refund accordingly and the money will be refunded to You in three (3) working days from the day refund has been approved from Impala Telemed.